Hi there…. My name is Jasmine Platt.
I work as an international coach, trainer and blogger from Auckland, New Zealand.
My background is in coaching, communication, and personal, leadership, spiritual + business development.
I have spent the last 14 years as a mentor, coach and seminar leader, across a range of topics from how to achieve your goals, communicate well with others, build rewarding relationships, raise children successfully while enjoying the journey of parenting, explore your spirituality and create an extraordinary life, borne of your authentic self and free will.
I have been featured in three books, including two in a bestselling series, alongside authors such as Marianne Williamson, Vishen Lakhiani from Mindvalley and Bob Doyle and Joe Vitale from The Secret.
I have been interviewed numerous times, including being featured in a global thought-leaders summit alongside Dr John Gray, Dr John Demartini, Dr Bruce Lipton, Brandon Bays and Sonia Choquette.
I have been quoted, spotlighted or featured in articles, including NEXT magazine, The Australian Women’s Weekly and Good Health magazine.
I’ve delivered talks and workshops in Auckland, Gold Coast, Sydney, Las Vegas, Portland and Florida – and I’ve been featured as a speaker at several retreats and events.
I am married, with two great kids, and a weird little poodle/griffin cross called Max.
About My Blog
This blog was born out of a passion and commitment to helping people achieve their greatest life possible.
To that end, there are a few things I’m super passionate about, that I’m going to talk about on this blog….
Goals – and how to achieve them
- How to achieve your goals, even when you’ve tried and struggled and have no idea what to do differently
- How to make great money + hit your financial goals
- How to lose weight when you’ve tried and failed a million times
- How to let go of stress and worrying on the way to your goals
- How to have an epic career or business you love
- How to rekindle intimacy and sex in a marriage that’s gotten a bit ‘routine’ (aka: boring)
- How to create clean, clear, effective boundaries with your partner, father, brother, mother-in-law, or anyone else who is stepping all over your parade and needs to back up their truck
- How to decide who to take with you in life (and just as importantly, who to leave behind.)
- How to raise happy, soul-aligned kids. Kids who are well set up to love their life.
- How to stop yelling at your kids so much
- How to make those difficult, day-to-day decisions on practical stuff that parents often struggle with (like food, freedoms, friendships, conflict, relationships, step-parenting, etc) – and know confidently what to change, say, do differently as they learn, grow and mature.
- How to align your life with your soul (I know that sounds super woo-woo, but it’s important if you want to be happy)
- How to line your life up with your true values (and not live by someone else’s rules).
- How to let go of worrying about what others think of you (oooooo, THIS would be good, right?!)
- How to let go of dark energy shit and burdens you no longer need to carry around. (#squeeeeee)
In this blog, I’m going to talk about all of it.
I hope you enjoy and get what you need here.
Let’s party – and ride the extraordinary waves together!
P.S. Other stuff about me can be found here (in case you’re interested).
P.S.S. To receive posts direct to your inbox, please subscribe below.